[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam workable with JBoss 4.0.3

matteg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 20 00:20:30 EDT 2007

I apologise if this is not the appropriate forum for this question.  We are running JBoss version 4.0.3 on a number of development and testing servers - and are reluctant to embark on an upgrade project just now.

I see in the SEAM FAQ that it's possible to install SEAM 1.2GA on a server running JBoss 4.0.5.

Is it likely that we can use our existing 4.0.3 servers as if they were running 4.0.5 ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066023#4066023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066023