[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Why does JBoss rewrite web.xml

vitarius do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 20 07:00:41 EDT 2007

I have the same problem with exploded WAR files. The real problem is that after rewriting the web.xml and restarting, JBoss does not publish the web service, so I have to copy the old one just like DjHitItUp.

I know that JBossWS works fine with archives, but I cannot change to using normal WARs due to other restrictions. If some other way exists to change this behavior, or you know of any workarounds, please help.

Thank you in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066125#4066125

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066125