[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Some questions on Process Instance.

jgreiner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 20 08:30:37 EDT 2007

Thanks for your response, unfortunately I am not in an Action.

The users has just finished the task on the web page (of my own design) and I am calling a ejb method that will then get the processinstance bia the process id and transition the task.

Looking at source code an running some tests I have found that way I am hitting the tasks is in fact incorrect.    The code will give me all tasks even completed ones which might not be good.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066165#4066165

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066165