[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - trying to access a webservice via SOAP

rodgerca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 20 09:10:17 EDT 2007

Trying to run a webservice either from a java client or from SOAPUI.  Failing at both.

Webservice deploys fine and am trying to access using the auto-generated wsdl. When I try to run from Java client, I get the following error which occurs at ServiceFactory.createService:-

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/ws/addressing/AddressingProperties
	at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.client.ServiceImpl.(ServiceImpl.java:107)
	at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.client.ServiceFactoryImpl.createService(ServiceFactoryImpl.java:157)
	at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.client.ServiceFactoryImpl.createService(ServiceFactoryImpl.java:128)
	at com.cmmgroup.address.client.EchoClient.main(EchoClient.java:23)

When I try to run from SOAPUI I get the following reponse on the server

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: setProperty must be overridden by all subclasses of SOAPMessage

Can you help at all?

I am happy to send my code but as this has been copied directly from a web example, I doubt that is the issue....

Any help would be much appreciated

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066182#4066182

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066182