[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: can't start server of Jboss 5.0.0 Beta2

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 21 16:05:27 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
  | C:\Dowload\jboss-5.0.0.Beta2\jboss-5.0.0.Beta2\server\JBoss5\conf\bootstrap-beans.xml

Is that file present on your system? Also, can you post the earlier part of the server log when the server is starting up? We would mainly be interested in seeing, which jdk version its picking up. If you find it difficult figuring out which portion of the log to post, just post the entire contents here. But make sure that you use the 'Code' available above while posting so that the contents are wrapped neatly in a code block. That makes it easier to read.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066431#4066431

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066431