[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problem with injection

miloslav.vlach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 21 17:15:26 EDT 2007

I have problem with injection to the component.

On the view I have the form with <h:inputText value="#{reason.reason}" />

This is populated to the bean named reason which contains only one String reason.

But the I invoke the action method in the reason is not instance of reason but this:

cz.bpsolutions.ims.beans.Reason_$$_javassist_7

There is problem with our validation solution, which use reflection to call validation method. This validation solution could't find the possible method bedause of type diference....

My question is: why isn't injected instance of Reason object instead of javaassist ?

Thanks Mila

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066437#4066437

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066437