[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: jbossws-2.0.0.GA released

jwcone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 22 06:00:20 EDT 2007

Huh, it worked for me.  I installed jbossws-native-2.0.0.GA into JBoss 4.2.0.GA, earlier; it solved my @Resource WebServiceContext issue, so I'm pleased.

I'm migrating some services from JBoss.NET, which is a pain because they were using RPC/Encoded and saving state with HTTP sessions/cookies -- I'm changing the services to use Document/Literal, but unless I wanted to throw out a bunch of business-layer code I had to retain the use of state, somehow.  Injecting the WebServiceContext let me do that.

I like the JBossWS/JAX-WS stack better than the JBoss.NET/Axis stack.  Exposing web services with a Stateless session bean is effortless.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066462#4066462

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066462