[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can the EJBs be on a remote server ?

nhpvti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 22 17:59:49 EDT 2007

"femski1" wrote :
  | I would like to move EJB tier to a remote server located behind a firewall away from Tomcat container on the web server. I thought this was pretty standard configuration for 3-tier applications.

Actually a firewall is not an adequate motivation for  deploying web- and EJB containers on different servers. A firewall between a web server (Apache, IIS etc.) and JBoss Application server (Web- and EJB container) would be more appropriate.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066502#4066502

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066502