[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM and Connection Pooling

drashmi30 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 23 06:45:41 EDT 2007

Hi All,

In order to improve the performance of JBPM, we are planning to use DBCP for connection pooling so that we can specify a limit to the maximum number of available connections at any given time. However, I am not able to figure out as to how the properties from hibernate.cfg.xml will be read and connections will be created using the properties specified in hibernate.cfg.xml.

What I could find out so far is that ConnectionProviderFactory of hibernate class is used to read the properties specified. But how JBPM reads and uses these properties is still a question for me.

Any help in this regard would be og great help to me.

Looking forward for your immediate replies.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066594#4066594

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066594