[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Differences between Designer from CVS and release

Alaak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 23 06:55:46 EDT 2007

Hi

I'm wondering why the designer sources from CVS (jbpm.3 --> designer --> jpdl --> org.jbpm.gd.jpdl) do not contain the capability to right klick in the outline view and add new tasks to task nodes etc. but when I install the older release build (3.0.12) I get this feature?

The same problem happens with the swimlane tab.

I need to extend these features and would like to know from where I get this code hopefully integrated with the rest of the newest sources of jPDL designer.

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066598#4066598

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066598