[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - pooledTaskInstanceList limiting to specific role

harpritt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 23 07:04:07 EDT 2007

Hi Lads and Ladettes

i have a UI page that shows all the tasks for people that are in the "processor" role.

I use the following in my process definition to assign the task to the role

<task name="pr_process_cr" description="#{crId}">
  |    <assignment pooled-actors="processor"/>
  |   </task>

the following to display the list

  <h:dataTable value="#{pooledTaskInstanceList}" var="task">
  |                       <h:column>
  |
  |              <h:commandLink action="#{ticketSystem.view_cr_waiting_processing}">
  |                <h:commandButton value="view change Request #{task.description}"/>
  |                <f:param name="taskId" value="#{task.id}"/>
  |              </h:commandLink>
  |            </h:column>
  |          </h:dataTable>

I cant see a way of filtering the pooledTaskInstanceList to a specic role/actor pool. i only want the list to contain tasks for "processors" because my UI page is only concerned with task for that group, and to also show tasks for "Approvers" which is a possiblilty because a user can have many roles.

Many thanks for any comments.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066602#4066602

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066602