[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Changing Seam component properties via Remoting

dkane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 23 07:52:59 EDT 2007

Hello

I have a Java class that is responsible for some graphics in my web-application. I have turned this class into Seam component. Actually this is session-scoped  graphic provider for a4j:mediaOutput element (image) . This works well.

There is some plain JavaScript code on web-page that changes properties of this component. These changes are implemented via Seam Remoting.

The problem is following : properties changed in backing stateful bean via Remoting does not change accordingly in the context instance of the component. I guess I need some explicit outjection back to context after Remoting call, but don't know how to program that. Otherwise, any consequent non-remoting invocation of the component turns backing bean into previous state .

Thanks in advance for explanations.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066615#4066615

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066615