[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Multiple login modules - LDAP and DB failover

DeanoUK do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 23 08:36:18 EDT 2007

Hi all.

I'm wondering how best to implement a fail over login system.

We have a client who wishes for LDAP authentication and we also use a locally stored DB as an authentication store.

Both LoginModules have been written, but instead of combining the DB one into the LDAP module, how can I go about the system checking the authentication credentials in the local DB if they fail authentication in the LDAP server (or if it's down).

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066627#4066627

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066627