[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Flex Integration, How Easy It Is!

cingram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 23 09:52:52 EDT 2007

1. Make sure you have an EJB3 copy of JBoss-4.0.5.GA installed

2. Make sure you have "jboss-seam-1.2.1.GA" installed. I haven't tested it with Seam-2.0, all though in looking at the documentation it should work.

3. Unzip the "FlexSeamExample.zip" to the examples\remoting folder of the Seam install. You will be asked to overwrite, that is ok, I didn't change any thing I just added to the example. The original helloworld example will still work as expected.

4.Build with "ant"

5.Copy "...\jboss-seam-1.2.1.GA\examples\remoting\helloworld\build\seam-helloworld.ear" to the deploy folder of JBoss.

6.Open a browser and go to http://localhost:8080/seam-helloworld/flexhelloworld.html

If this doesn't help post a little more about your problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066659#4066659

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066659