[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Call Back Listeners not working - Please help

sankarreddy123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 23 10:45:49 EDT 2007

there are some mistakes in u r code...  there is nothing like @callbackfilter annotation present in api. we have to use @Intercepters annotation which takes u r lister class file as i/p. and also the life cycle lister methods shoud be given with InvocationContext object as perameter to the methods which are using annoations like postcreate,..etc .  And also one thing, we should not use @Init in the context of ejb3.0 session beans(message also) bcos they dont have any home objects to call ejbcreate method.  ur code works fine after these modications in my machine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066679#4066679

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066679