[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Please Shane help me!

szaccaria do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 23 13:29:20 EDT 2007

Ok Shane, I just put the "deployable code sample in JIRA".
I used jboss-4.2.0GA, SEAM2.0.0B and hsqldb to make the test.
I wrote a jpdl where there are two tasks node. The first task node is for a human, while the second is for the ws client ( I put the code of this too ).
I try with this ws client, and It do well until I try to call the JBPM contest from seam.
The human user has as user: stefano and as password: password.  Now in Italy are 7.00pm and I go to home... perhaps tonight I come back to watch the forum... for now thanks for any advice.
Ciao!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066752#4066752

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066752