[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WSA sample; response header contains errors

kadlecp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 23 13:45:32 EDT 2007

Hello, I am studding ws addressing right now and I thing I have the solution for the two times clientid. You have to delete line outProps.initializeAsReply(inProps, false) in org.jboss.test.ws.jaxws.samples.wsaddressing.ServerHandler.handleOutbound. The reason is that this line is called afterwards in org.jboss.ws.extensions.addressing.jaxws.WSAddressingServerHandler.handleOutbound.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066761#4066761

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066761