[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re:

raviies do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 23 18:28:46 EDT 2007

Thanks smithbstl:

anonymous wrote : I don't understand where the value for dataTransferScheme is supposed to come from.

My Login Bean has following getter to fill up the comboBox and it works alright:

public List<String> getAvailableDataTransferSchemes()
  |     {
  |        List<String> result = new ArrayList<String>();
  |        for(int i=0; i<dataTransferSchemeArray.length; i++)
  |            result.add(dataTransferSchemeArray);
  |        return result;
  |     }

Coming to the original problem I'm getting dataTransferScheme = "" in my backingBean. Am I missing something obvious?

TIA
RAVI

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066836#4066836

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066836