[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Is Seam compatible with JBoss 4.2.1?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 01:49:32 EDT 2007

I've been trying for two days to get a Seam app, with some very simple persistent EJB3 entities, to run within JBoss 4.2.1.  Is this even possible?  If anyone has an example of a .ear file that uses Seam that will run in JBoss 4.2.1 please let me know.  I'm also trying to use Seam-gen.  I'm making some progress but the resulting seam-genned app needs lots of work to run within JBoss 4.2.1.  Right now I'm stuck getting a NullPointerException:

jboss.j2ee:ear=myproject.ear,jar=jboss-seam.jar,name=Dispatcher,service=EJB3
  | java.lang.NullPointerException
  |         at org.jboss.ejb.txtimer.DatabasePersistencePolicy.
  | listTimerHandles(DatabasePersistencePolicy.java:165)

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066886#4066886

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066886