[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Events, Task, Actions, etc. on ProcessDefinition

syngolis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 02:51:12 EDT 2007

Hi,
I got a question about a functionality of the new gd (3.1.0 beta1). The designer allows to create Exceptions, Events, Task and Actions directly on top of the ProcessDefinition object. (Very new to me)

I tested Events like "Timer" or "Task-Create" and it works for the complete process. (!!great!!)

But I don't understand, what does it mean to create Exceptions, Tasks and Actions at ProcessDefinition-level...

BTW, I found another new option in the designer which function is not clear to me...At the general tab of action declarations there is a check box with the name "Reference"? Can't imagine what that means...

Thanks for your support!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066898#4066898

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066898