[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: how can i get current PortalNode

k3nnymusic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 05:22:16 EDT 2007

back to topic:

I saw sample portlets and I don't know how can I use
import javax.portlet.RenderRequest;
import javax.portlet.RenderResponse;

and

org.jboss.portlet.JBossRenderRequest
org.jboss.portlet.JBossRenderResponse

like a doView function arguments at the same time.
I need both information about current portal nodes, and about portlet (eg window state)

I saw CatalogPortlet.java and it use only JBossRenderRequest, JBossRenderResponse and have permissions to methods like
req.setAttribute("parentNode", parent); when req is a org.jboss.portlet.JBossRenderRequest object.
I tried to use the same code in my .java with the same imports (I added .jar's) and I have got errors such as:
setAttribute is undefined for type org.jboss.portlet.JBossRenderRequest.

Sorry for my noob questions but I am new in portlets, and I try to understand it well.

Could you help me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066923#4066923

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066923