[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM IDentity

mailinator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 05:52:10 EDT 2007

Hi,
my question today is about jbpm identity.

What i want to knwo is : when are we using that jbpm identity.
I means in what im working for, the users identify themselvers with an SSO system.
After that they can make demands and those demands will activate tasks.

Those tasks appears in tasklist of people on the organisation.
My question : how can i control identity of those people working on the tasks with jbpm identity ? I have the 3 tables (user group and membership) in my DB but i cant see the relation with my wondering.

Does someone know more about it ?

Best thoughts,

O.M.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066936#4066936