[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - CallBackListeners and Interceptors can be interchangeably us

gurubbc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 06:57:46 EDT 2007

Hi Guys,

I have used Call Back methods, it is working fine.
I have then used Call Back Listeners, no methdos from listener class are working.  I got an adivce from this forum that I should use @Interceptors (not the @CallbackListeners).  I have used @Interceptors also.  Still, the methods are not working.

My big doubt now is whether CallbackListeners and Interceptors can be used interchangeably?  I was thinking both were designed for different purposes.

Thanks,
Guru

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066953#4066953

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066953