[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Defining the type of a task variable in XML

rjhdeboer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 08:36:15 EDT 2007

Hi,

Quick question about defining task variables. I would like to generate a form based on the variables used in a given task. However, in order to do this I need to be able to determine the types of the variables so that I can make the appropriate type conversion. Is it possible to define the type of such as variable in the process definition source?

In the websale example I see in the forms.xml file a mapping from a task to a concrete JSF form. I want to try to make a form dynamically based on the variables in the task.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4066984#4066984

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4066984