[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: c:forEach and h:column

limousyf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 09:41:28 EDT 2007

Now I have an error regarding the usage of DataModel:

  | <c:forEach items="#{TestCrossDataTable.boiteNoireSimple.columnDataModel}"> Must evaluate to a Collection, Map, Array, or null.

I cannot use a DataModel in a JSTL Tag ? (Well, sounds normal as a matter of fact ...)

How it is suppose to iterate over the page ?
In my plain old JSF/Myfaces project, the iteration process was made using isRowAvailable() and getRowData() to get the correct Cell (Line X Column) ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067003#4067003

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067003