[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss not detect timeout in connections in Linux

LeandroSeverino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 10:07:32 EDT 2007

Hi,
    I'm using a Ubuntu Server to play my JBoss Application Server. in my application( J2EE application ) I use a datasource to a MySQL Database( this database is in another computer ).
    Well,
    When I lost connection with this database ( for example, remove the cable of the computer with Database ), I try access my application and JBoss not detected the lost of connection.
    In my tests with JBoss playing in a Windows XP environment this problem don't occurs, it detects in less one minute.

    How to resolve this problem ?
    Where I configure this function ?

    Thanks !.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067009#4067009