[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: jboss installation with easyEclipse JbossIDE

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 10:36:41 EDT 2007

There are only two things I can think of.

One, you shouldh ave JAVA_HOME set to: /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun

Two, I do not know exactly how update-java-alternatives works, if it gets the JDK from Sun's web site or not. Could you try manually downloading and installing the latest 1.5 JDK from the Sun web site,. set your JAVA_HOME to that, and try again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067023#4067023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067023