[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: custom log4j configuration inside ear

meissa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 11:22:09 EDT 2007

classloading isolation problem is a well known problem with log4j and jboss
4.0.2 version.
I've tried the wiki instructions to workaround this in vain. It's still a problem.
The real problem is that jboss guys are telling that it's working. But If you search the forum, you'll see that many people have been facing to that problem. As I know, there is no real solution without removing log4j.jar in your webapps lib. But I think (like most poeple do) that this is a dirty solution.
I'll try to apply te wiki instructions to the new jboss version (4.2.1). If it works, I'll let you know.
Meissa
"michele.curioni" wrote : I'm using JBoss 4.0.2 and 4.2.0

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067063#4067063

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067063