[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: related to *-service.xml

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 11:26:07 EDT 2007

"tpawankumar" wrote : i browsed some sample applications i found *-service.xml file is also needed  for deploying.

I guess it is for those samples, but since you don't say what those samples are
how are we supposed to know?

If you don't want sarcastic answers then post questions with some real content
instead of random unqualified sentences. Ever heard of GIGO?

By real content I mean an answerable question is something like:

  | I did what it said according to this link {url-here}, here's my version
  | {relevent-snippet here},
  | here's my packaging {jar -tf something.xar}
  | here is the log from when I deployed it {snippet-here from  log/server.log with DEBUG
  | and preferably TRACE logging enabled}
  | here is the FULL stacktrace of the error message I get when it deployed
  | (not just the summary at the end of all the incomplete deployments/errors you made)
  | etc.

P.S. Why are you migrating to 4.0.0 (years old) when the latest release is 4.2.1?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067070#4067070

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067070