[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Message DB + Oracle database connection count problems

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 11:55:41 EDT 2007

"sks4jboss" wrote :
  | 19:39:12,435 ERROR [BeanLock] Saw rolled back tx=TransactionImpl:XidImpl[FormatId=257, GlobalId=cmp2app01/47048457, BranchQual=, localId=47048457]
  | 19:39:12,438 ERROR [LogInterceptor] TransactionRolledbackLocalException in method: public abstract com.mobilgw.sam.definition.cp.CPDetailsDef com.mobilgw.sam.definition.cp.CPDetailsDefLocalRemote.getData(), causedBy:
  | java.lang.RuntimeException: Transaction marked for rollback, possibly a timeout
  | 	at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.lock.QueuedPessimisticEJBLock.doSchedule(QueuedPessimisticEJBLock.java:228)

This adds no new information. It just says the transaction was marked
for rollback and guesses it was a tx timeout waiting for CMP pessimistic lock.
You don't show any associated WARN about a transaction timeout for that XI
which would mean it waited 5 minutes (the default).

anonymous wrote :
  | Also we have observed that getting a queue receiver usually fails when we hit this kinda problem hits with DB. So was just thinking if it has some relation. Below is the error for queue receiver.
  |
  | anonymous wrote :
  |   | org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Error creating connection to the database.; - nested throwable: (org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout ( 30000 [ms] ); - nested throwable: (javax.resource.ResourceException: No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout ( 30000 [ms] )))
  |   |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067085#4067085

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067085