[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Messaging bridge question

chip_schoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 13:39:13 EDT 2007

I am trying  to set up a couple of bridges on one server (s1) whereas messages arriving on a queue are posted to a queue on a remote server (s2),  That server processes the message and puts a response on its local response queues.  I want another bridge to take that response and move it to my original server response queue.

On s1 I configured the bridges so that the first bridge had s1 as the source provoder and the second bridge had s2 as the source provider.  It seems that only bridge one is able to make the connection.  For bridge two I get a no a such destination exception even though the destination is valid on s2.

Am I not allowed to configure a bridge such that the source is the remote server?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067120#4067120

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067120