[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam JARs in system classpath?

toddh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 14:28:05 EDT 2007

Just wondering if anyone else is concerned with packaging so many Seam JARs into each web-app?

In our Struts applications the JARs are also packaged with the application and we've had trouble convincing people to upgrade their libraries to stay current.

On the other hand we've upgraded the application server multiple times and never had much trouble getting people to test/update apps for newer libraries packaged with the app server.

It seems easier if I can deploy a single version of Seam to match the app server and keep them in step.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067140#4067140

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067140