[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Any way to debug why Seam isn't registering a component?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 23:47:55 EDT 2007

I have a JAR file with what I think are Seam components in it.  The thing is, none of them are being registered to Seam.  I'm beating my head against the wall here.  Is there some way to force Seam to register a component, or else is there some way to ask Seam why it didn't scan components from a Jar?  I know about the seam.properties file; that's there.  Seam is starting up.  There is a ejb-jar.xml file in META-INF which is the bone stock file with the interceptors.  Is there anything else I can do to force this to work?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067265#4067265

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067265