[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Any way to debug why Seam isn't registering a component?

samdoyle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 23:52:37 EDT 2007

revert to 1.2.1?

I dunno I encountered the same problem with 2.0 if that is what you are using so went back to 1.2.1. I'm trying to use a NetBeans 5.5.1, GlassFish v2 configuration and trying to get things deployed and working properly with Seam is proving to be a NightMare. The thing is there is no informative debugging information a lot of the time. Just some crazy stacktrace or some odd xml parsing error in the browser.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067268#4067268

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067268