[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Any way to debug why Seam isn't registering a component?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 00:12:40 EDT 2007

And by the way, Christian, you are partially responsible for me being in this mess because I wouldn't have gotten launched into the whole ORM thing if I hadn't read the first edition of your book!  I read it, realized that I had to be using ORM because trying to mess around with SQL in an object world is a major pain, and then I realized that LazyInitializationErrors are a pain and I need to use Seam, and then I realized that Seam is the greatest web development system I've ever used, but that figuring out what is wrong with a config file or why a component isn't working can be quite a frustrating mystery.  Hopefully I'll figure out all the nuances of this soon enough, and be able to use it productively without these roadblocks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067274#4067274

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067274