[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: create task at runtime

massimiliano_cuccia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 05:03:20 EDT 2007

"syngolis" wrote : "massimiliano_cuccia" wrote : (this means that ti.getTask() is null)

  | No, this means getTaskController() is null,

I'm sorry, but you are wrong

to prove this I added these few lines
System.out.println( "ti: " + ti );
  | System.out.println( "ti.getTask(): " + ti.getTask() );
  | System.out.println( "ti.getTask().getTaskController(): " + ti.getTask().getTaskController() );

and obtained this output
ti: TaskInstance[creato a runtime]

"syngolis" wrote :
  | Try it without the controller

do you know a way to do this without the controller?

"syngolis" wrote :
  | or create one.

ok, i'm trying this

"syngolis" wrote :
  | In order to get variables (without variableaccess):
  | taskInstance.getVariable("Name")

but I doesn't know the variable name
I'm writing an action to execute a generic task and the variable name is decided at design time!!

I'm searching for the testcases
thanks

any other can help?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067336#4067336