[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: count(*) and group by - also problem with JOIN

dmitriy.lapko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 08:44:20 EDT 2007

Hi!

I experienced similar problem with JOIN constructions in my EJBQL.

I also used EntityQuery, I had:

  | public String getEjbql() {
  | return "SELECT item FROM Item item LEFT JOIN FETCH item.itemStorageDetails INNER JOIN FETCH item.unitType ut INNER JOIN FETCH ut.localized utl";
  | }

I had problem with count(*) query also, so I just overwrote the method

  | protected String getCountEjbql() {
  | 		return removeJoinClause(super.getCountEjbql());
  | 	}

May be you can also add there some specific logic to generate the EJB QL query you would like to get, you can do there any parsing you would like to have.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067380#4067380

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067380