[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: The Right Scope

wise_guybg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 13:28:24 EDT 2007

Hi JUnkie,

You have not provided the code from pages.xml that I requested from you. I wanted you to post it here because yesterday a colleague was having a problem and the solution was fixing pages.xml

The solution you need should not be difficult, no. You have to understand what  you have with Seam and how you can use it.

If the redirect is really a problem you might execute an action (MethodBinding) with your redirect. Something that will start your conversation. You haven't commented on the @Begin that I think you're missing

anonymous wrote : I need the results on a page that is not  the page that the action was called from.

My prescription would be: proper conversation handling and proper pages.xml

You have posted a session scoped bean and some jsf code.

I think that with minor modification the hotel booking example is also valid...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067524#4067524

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067524