[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Is org.jboss.logging.Logger in JBoss 4.2.1 compatible wi

tonylmai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 15:45:57 EDT 2007

I am using Seam 1.2.1GA

anonymous wrote : 12:29:06,046 INFO  [ServletContextListener] Welcome to Seam 1.2.1

I dropped in the latest log4j.jar from JBoss 4.2.1GA build in front of the client's classpath. Made no differences.

I am starting to doubt if it's Seam at all since I have Seam's component performing multiple Context.lookup() to get to the backend components. They were done within the same server whereas my client attempted to connect from a separate JVM.

Not sure how to proceed however.

Thanks Gavin
-tony

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067577#4067577