[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Evaluation of action attibute in s:link

wise_guybg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 16:10:03 EDT 2007

I think there is something wrong. Maybe I'm using the wrong terms. I don't know!?

#{sel.label} is evaluated and it is displayed on my page. No action, no nothing. Only text on the page. Example... I can iterate with ui:repeat and display the supported locales. It is not a method binding.

A MethodBinding in my view is what is used with the action attribute. It is encoded in the URL and executed on click for example. It is not evaluated as the page is rendered.

Please, tell me if these two statements are wrong.

Now what I want is to be able to have a variable in the method binding that will be evaluated when the page is rendered. My question is if JBoss EL can implement this feature.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067590#4067590

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067590