[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Does JBoss Portal support usernames with special charact

cuoz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 20:32:12 EDT 2007

I use the entire email address as the username in the portal application that I am developing.  I don't use LDAP (yet), but am using the DB login module.  It works fine.  I would do a bit more research into the problem.  Sorry I can't give you any ideas of specifically what may be wrong, but I can offer a data point that email addresses can be used as usernames.

Gary.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067636#4067636

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067636