[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - MOD_JK and SSL

martin ganserer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 04:22:44 EDT 2007

Hi,

I was able to setup an apache server including mod_jk to be used as loadbalancer for my jboss tomcat servers. This works really great when using http!
But know I want to secure my traffic between client and server by using https. And my troubles begin!

If my client wants to connect to the apache server I get following message:

  | Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found

I have tested a https-configuration without using the apache server. This was working. So I guess that https is defined properly on my tomcat server.

What do I have to do to get the problem fixed?

Thank you very much!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067705#4067705

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067705