[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Multiple process instances

e120274 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 06:06:25 EDT 2007

I have taken the process instance id from Token in JMSIntegrationService. However token contains wrong instance id. Is there any method to get the instance id through the execution of process? If I understand true, in JBPM BPEL with version 1.1.beta2 we can not define task. So I have written a web service to create our task objects. Then when service call reached to that point I create a task instance and integrate it with process instance of BPEL. However tasks capture the wrong instance id from Token in JMS. Can anyone define other solutions for task management or service integration?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067744#4067744

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067744