[jboss-user] error - hibernate not bound in JBOSS

Moldir.Baynazarova at kcell.kz Moldir.Baynazarova at kcell.kz
Thu Jul 26 06:23:27 EDT 2007

Hi all.

i'm some new to jboss. I am considering examples from
http://www.jbossatwork.com/downloads.html, with Have jboss-4.0.1. But
now stopped on 5th example, because of hibernate. On forum
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5198182&start=0 I got no
exact answer unfortunately, but I guess the error comes because of the
JNDI which it cannot find. Say please, what should I try to change to
solve my problem, or how you think what am I doing wrong?

--------------------------This code is from jboss-web.xml

<resource-ref>

      <res-ref-name>hibernate/SessionFactory</res-ref-name>

      <jndi-name>java:/hibernate/SessionFactory</jndi-name>

   </resource-ref>

--------------------------and this from web.xml

<resource-ref>

      <res-ref-name>hibernate/SessionFactory</res-ref-name>

      <jndi-name>java:/hibernate/SessionFactory</jndi-name>

   </resource-ref>

-----------------------------MBean service configuration file for
Hibernate hibernate-service.xml

<server>

    <mbean code="org.jboss.hibernate.jmx.Hibernate"

           name="jboss.har:service=Hibernate">

        <attribute name="DatasourceName">java:/JBossAtWorkDS</attribute>

        <attribute
name="Dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.HSQLDialect</attribute>

        <attribute
name="SessionFactoryName">java:/hibernate/SessionFactory</attribute>

        <attribute
name="CacheProviderClass">org.hibernate.cache.HashtableCacheProvider</at
tribute>

    </mbean>

</server>

-------------------------------------here is the Exception message

14:14:42,843 INFO  [STDOUT]
com.jbossatwork.util.ServiceLocatorException: com.jb

ossatwork.util.ServiceLocatorException: javax.naming.NamingException:
Could not

dereference object [Root exception is
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: hibern

ate not bound]

Thanks for attention.

lema

addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, forwarding, copying or use of any of the
information is strictly prohibited, and the e-mail should immediately be
deleted.
KCELL makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any
information contained in this message and hereby excludes any liability
of any kind for the information contained therein or for the information
transmission, reception, storage or use of such in any way
whatsoever.The opinions expressed in this message belong to sender alone
and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of KCELL.
This e-mail has been scanned for all known computer viruses.