[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Message DB + Oracle database connection count problems

sks4jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 08:26:06 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | 0 (Avl conn cnt) + 25 (in use conn cnt) << 130 (Conf max conn count). These figures are taken from jmx-console.

Sorry Adrian for bugging you with the same question again. This problem hits me only on a production system and i can't enable traces on it. Like viewing stack traces for in use connection ( was excellent) do we have any other such thing in jmx-console, that would display where my 130 - 25 = 105 connections are sitting ? As far as I understand If I don't close a connection then it would be showed in InUseConnectionCount.

Thanking in advance,
Suds

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067785#4067785

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067785