[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - session lost

spinergywmy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 09:49:22 EDT 2007

Hi,

   I deployed the application in JBoss AS in Linux platform. After I have login to the application, the information is display on the page, the problem happened after I click on the folder link, try to get in to see what is in the folder, the session some how die and throws NullPointerException. I been told to use EncodeURL method to encode the action, but it is inconsistent. Sometime it works, sometimes it doesn't.

   Please advise how this situation happened?

   Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067814#4067814

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067814