[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problem with injection

chawax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 11:07:24 EDT 2007

Hi,

I try to run a Seam application generated from AndroMDA but I have problems with injection. I have a "employeList" Seam component (CONVERSATION scope) which needs anoter Seam component "serviceEmploye" which is a stateless one.

My injection code is this one :
    /**
  |      * Inject Seam session bean ServiceEmploye
  |      */
  |     @org.jboss.seam.annotations.In (value="serviceEmploye")
  |     protected fr.xxx.t4.core.employe.ServiceEmployeLocal serviceEmploye;

But the injection does not work :

Caused by: org.jboss.seam.RequiredException: In attribute requires value for component: employeList.serviceEmploye
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.Component.getInstanceToInject(Component.java:1920)
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.Component.injectFields(Component.java:1386)
  | 	at org.jboss.seam.Component.inject(Component.java:1156)
  | 	at

ServiceEmploye component is defined this way in components.xml

<component
  |         name="serviceEmploye"
  |         class="fr.horoquartz.t4.core.employe.ServiceEmployeBean"
  |         scope="STATELESS"
  |         jndi-name="t4Seam-1.0-SNAPSHOT/ServiceEmployeBean/local"/>

I am a newbie with Seam. I desperately tried to understand what happens, but I still have not found a solution. So any help would be welcome ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067855#4067855

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067855