[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Neither 2.0-SNAPSHOT nor 2.0.Beta work with Maven build

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 11:12:22 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | Changing compile -> test does not work . There's a bunch of test code, I guess base test cases, that's in src/main/java not src/test/java ...

This is deliberate. Both the microcontainer and its aop extension
provide unit test support where you use the microcontainer to configure junit tests.

This is used by other projects and can be used by users.

I've got no intention of restructuring the project in complex ways to fix this
(the testsuite also uses that code - naturally).

It really needs maven to support some kind of "optional" dependency.
The same is also true of other bogus dependencies like javassist, webdav, etc.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067858#4067858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067858