[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - s:convertEntity - EntityManager is closed.

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 12:07:59 EDT 2007

Hey,
I generated a list action automatically with seam-gen that seems to work just fine,

I'm trying to add to the 'search parameters' in my list which extends EntityQuery a parameter that is based on some other entity,

I use h:selectOneMenu + s:selectItems and s:convertEntity tags,

but when I submit the form I get an 'EntityManager is closed' exception,

I guess this is due to the fact that during the form submit the EntityManager that is used by s:selectItems is closed,

What is the correct way to fix this issue? I guess having other entities as parameters is a must,

Many thanks,
Asaf.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4067893#4067893

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4067893