[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - SSO + Programmatic Web Login

lholmquist do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 16:31:53 EDT 2007

I have 3 web apps. 2 are using the regular j_security_check login and the other is using the new Web authenticaiton.  I have single sign on setup up and if i log into  the apps with the j_security_check and then go to the other 2 i stay logged in.

But if i use the Web Authentication and go to the other apps, i am not logged in.

Is there a way to do this?  I'm guessing no since it seems that the Web Authentication login is just specific to that app but another opinion to confirm this would be much appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068004#4068004

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068004